Despite my month and a half-long absence from blogging, Nikki at The Tolerant Vegan has given me a Stylish Blogger Award! (I bet she knew it was just what I needed to get back into blogging!)
As a recipient of the award, I have to do a couple things:
1. Share 7 things about myself
2. Award other fellow bloggers.
3. Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won.
7 Things About Me
1. I have an unnatural obsession with Paul McCartney
2. I won a beauty pageant when I was 4 years old. My mom saw how the mothers treated the daughters (mascara on a 2 year old, for example) and refused to let me go back. I didn't argue.
3. I was an AmeriCorps volunteer in 2005.
4. I'm frightened by the Statue of Liberty.
5. I can't pass up kits of any kind. Everything I need to make sushi? Sure!
6. I could easily see myself on an episode of Hoarders in a few years, surrounded by kits I referenced above.
7. I like to eat the chocolate around a Three Musketeers bar and then eat the inside nougat all by itself.
And now the winners! I've awarded the Stylish Blogger Award to some of my fellow crafters:
Julie Ellyn Designs
Meg's Crochet Jewels